Meeting & Events Sales Coordinator
Would you like to sell the most amazing event rooms and meeting spaces? Do you like to make sure that all arrangements for our esteemed guests are taken care of? Are you interested to develop yourself and explore the branch of executive meetings and private dining? We might have the perfect job for you!
What are you going to do?
As our M&E Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for managing relationships with groups, you will identify and prospect new business opportunities, customers and markets and will make high value sales deals. You will have a clear understanding of the hotel’s business strategies, pricing and rate structures and have knowledge of the same in our competitive set. You will solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals. This will consist of telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, and written communication and file maintenance. Next to this you will be handling enquiries on a daily basis and assist in implementing a successful solicitation strategy to find and maintain group business that enables the hotel to meet and/or exceed revenue goals in meeting rooms and food and beverage.
You will be processing contracts, assist during events to ensure a smooth running and handle all administration from A to Z. Together with the chef and F&B managers, you will use current data to improve future sales and quotation.
Who are you?
You have strong verbal and written communication skills, great attention to detail and are the expert in time management and planning. Next to this, you have/possess:
- 2 years of experience in event sales;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Bachelor degree;
- Proven track record of sales, able to discuss different sales techniques and strategies;
- Experience in after sales;
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, bonus plan, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the recruiter via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com