For our Marketing team we are looking for a creative Marketing Co-ordinator. Is creating marketing content a second nature to you? Are you someone with strong organizational and communication skills? Then we invite you to apply for this exciting position!
What are you going to do?
As our Marketing Co-ordinator you will have a diverse role and support both the Marketing department and the F&B Office in the creation of content and upkeep of our online marketing channels. Within this exciting role you will be involved in the following areas:
Food & Beverage Marketing
- Providing efficient and effective administrative support to the Executive Chef in order to ensure smooth operation of the F&B Office;
- You will be in charge of the F&B reservation & delivery system, creating the menus, managing the Taiko (Bar and Cuisine) websites and social media accounts.
- Update content and imagery throughout our brand websites;
- Take overall ownership for updating the hotel and F&B outlet websites;
- Search engine optimization within the CMS of the website.
- Ensure timely delivery of weekly and ad-hoc dedicated emails;
- Coordination and copywriting for all information that must go into the agencies newsletters.
Social media marketing:
- Compile copy and content, matching the tone of voice and house style with a compelling editorial proposition;
- Responsible for eye catching imagery and short videos;
- Responsible for owning, growing and moderating our online community;
- Organise and evaluate influencer stays and experiences at the hotel, ensuring we host the right people at the right time and provide them with wow moments during their stay.
- Managing all strategic development of digital content (copy and imagery) across the website, email, social media, OTAs, third parties and mobile;
- Producing specific content to the target audience which is engaging and has a local and personal approach.
What will your 5-star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Collection’, which currently consists of 4 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris London & Jerusalem) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 200+ employees.
Who are you?
You know how to combine creativity with structure and apply this to all aspects of your role. You possess excellent communication skills, know how to prioritize tasks and are able to maintain good relationships with guests, suppliers and all members of the hotel. Creating eye-catching content is something you consider as one of your key strengths.
- Are starting your career within hospitality marketing (1-3 years of experience);
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communications, Digital Marketing, Hospitality or Journalism;
- Are able to communicate and write in English and Dutch on a highly professional level;
- Have experience with various social media and email marketing platforms and dashboard tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout, Salesforce, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube;
- Know how to use CMS systems and Adobe software such as Indesign and Photoshop;
- Live in or around Amsterdam.
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org