Manager Brasserie & Lounge
Do you have affinity for restaurants in the luxury segment? Do you have experience leading a team and is multitasking your middle name? Then perhaps the position the of manager of the Brasserie & Lounge will be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As manager of the Brasserie & Lounge you will be in charge of all aspects of a multi-dimensional restaurant. You will be in charge of running the team whilst creating outstanding experiences for the guests. Your responsibilities vary from supporting and managing your team to successful breakfast, lunch and dinner services as well as making sure all administrative tasks are fulfilled within the office. You will make sure to constantly share your knowledge with the tam and make sure to train and develop.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
As manager you are comfortable leading a team to success. You are motivated to teach others and a strong communicator. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel;
- Excellent verbal knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
- The ability and insight of requiting new personnel
- The ability to prepare and execute evaluation conversations
- The ability to work on a high professional level, adhering to the Conservatorium hotel standards.
What can you expect?
- A starting salary of €2800,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com