Are you a team player, with a friendly and open personality and a ‘can-do’ attitude? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Luggage porter you will be responsible to ensure that our guests receive the best possible first impression when arriving in the Conservatorium hotel. You will be, together with the Doormen, the first point of contact for all our guests. You will be there to welcome them, assist them with their luggage, arrange transport or valet parking. You will ensure each interaction is personalised leaving our guests with a long lasting 5 star experience. You will report to the Front Office manager.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a friendly and curious colleague, who likes to help, support and inspire people!
Furthermore he or she has:
- Guest service experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- You live in or near Amsterdam and have some know-how of our city!
- You have a driver’s license B;
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1655,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com