Kitchen Internship - always available
Are you interested to learn how the large kitchens in the Conservatorium hotel are organised? Are cooking, learning techniques and creating flavours your passion? Then we invite you to apply for this internship.
What are you going to do?
As a kitchen trainee you will develop yourself in to a cook in one the finest hotels of Amsterdam. With multiple kitchen outlets, there is a lot to see and discover in the world of flavours and techniques. You will support senior chefs in the kitchen with day to day tasks, mise en place, plating dishes and keep a clean kitchen environment.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who is both creative and switched on. Furthermore he or she has
- Knowledge of English or Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Able to do a minimum of 3 month internship.
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org