As income auditor of the Conservatorium hotel you have a strong sense of pro activity and precision. Creating, checking and communicating the daily revenues to all HOD’s and owners on a daily base is where it starts. Control and administration of all cash handled in the hotel, making sure the hotel does not run out of change and always applying the correct exchange rates. You report directly to the (ast.) financial controller and you are responsible for the cash and revenue reconciliation on the balance sheet and P&L.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Analysis and control of revenues and statistics, including a monthly revenue reconciliation vs. P&L;
- Creating and communicating daily revenue reports;
- Control on corrections made;
- Control of night audit and the “daily pack”;
- Daily cash control (in the near future via a cash 360 solution;
- Control and processing of all foreign currencies;
- Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet vs cash;
- Control on credit card rebates, disputed transactions and release of credit card authorisations;
- Implement and execute various audits throughout the hotel to ensure revenue completeness;
- Handle guest queries;
- Control of on the house report;
- A true team player with experience in hoteling
- Experience with Opera is an advantage
- You know your way around in excel
- You have an eye for detail and have analytical power to “put brain in figures”
- You are able to communicate in Dutch as English verbal and written
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned and any reasonable task as required by management, we strongly believe in operating as a team and this requires team players.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both spoken and written;
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to contact the HR department: 020-5700000.