Are you ready to make your next move within your finance career? Are you versatile and precise when it comes to numbers? At the Conservatorium Hotel we are looking for a new Income Auditor to join our team.
What are you going to do?
As Income Auditor of the Conservatorium Hotel, you have a strong sense of proactivity and precision. Creating, checking and communicating the daily revenues to all HOD’s and owners will be part of your daily routine. You will focus on the control and administration of all payments handled in the hotel, making sure the hotel performs the right credit card charges and applies the correct exchange rates. You report directly to the Assistant Financial Controller and you are responsible for the cash and revenue reconciliation on the balance sheet and P&L. Additionally, the following tasks are included in your position:
- Analysis and control of revenues and statistics, including a monthly revenue reconciliation vs. P&L;
- Creating and communicating daily revenue reports;
- Control on corrections made;
- Control of night audit and the “daily pack”;
- Control on credit card rebates, disputed transactions and release of credit card authorisations;
- Implement and execute various audits throughout the hotel to ensure revenue completeness;
- Control of On-The-House report;
- Give cross training to colleagues within and outside of the Finance department;
- Assist colleagues in their daily duties if needed and take over during holidays.
What will your 5-star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is energetic and able to report and advise on financial figures with confidence and ease. As your role as Income Auditor is vital within the hotel you understand that colleagues depend on the accuracy of your reports. When needed you do not mind stepping in and supporting others with their Finance related tasks. Furthermore, you have/are:
- 1-3 years proven experience in a similar position;
- Experience working in front-of-house positions in hotels;
- Good with Microsoft Office and accounting programs;
- Good knowledge of the English language, Dutch is preferred;
- Able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 2300,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - This card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – Wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Hotels – Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Are we your next destination?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.