Are you the hard working Housekeeping professional with a ‘can do’ attitude? Do you enjoy working in a team? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Than this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
Your main task as Housekeeping Houseman will be to work closely with your fellow colleagues in the Housekeeping department, such as the Room Attendants and Supervisors. You will bring linen, amenities and other supplies to the Housekeeping store rooms on the guest floors ensuring that Room Attendants and Supervisors will have all they need to clean the guest rooms. You will handle all guest requests, such as requests for extra towels, special amenities, baby beds and extra beds. You will furthermore pick up and deliver guest laundry to the guest rooms.
No experience? No problem! We will teach you everything if you are eager to learn and follow our hotel standards. A flexible work ethic is important in this role, since no day is the same in hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Experience in Housekeeping, or hotel industry preferred;
- Has a legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Speaks and understands either English or Dutch;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, flexible work ethic, is positive and knows how to communicate with both guests and colleagues.
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 1655,- and € 1800,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org