Housekeeping Turndown Attendant (Part-time)
Would you like to earn some additional money in the evenings? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional experience of our hotel guests while working in a team of like-minded professionals?
What are you going to do?
Your main task as Turndown Attendant will be providing turndown service of the hotel guest rooms. Ensuring guest rooms are refreshed and prepared for the evening, turning down the bed, closing the curtains, refreshing towels. The highest level of cleanliness, presentation and eye for detail is important to us. Furthermore, you will provide courteous and professional service to our guests, if they may ask you questions or have any special request. A flexible work ethic is important in this role, since no day is the same in hospitality
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Housekeeping in this hotel is different from other hotels and you are part of the largest team on property. With fellow passionate colleagues, you keep the hotel in pristine condition. The housekeeping team consists of Houseman, Public Area Attendants, Room Attendants, Seamstresses, Turn-down Attendants, Supervisors and Management. When working in this department, you can expect to start between 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM as a turndown attendant.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore, you have:
- A legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- English language skills;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, flexible work ethic, and quality minded and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €11,30,- per hour (20 hours per week) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London);
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.