We are looking for an experienced full time Housekeeping Supervisor to join our housekeeping team at the luxury Conservatorium hotel. You will be responsible for supervising your assigned section while providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Conservatorium hotel standards.
A commitment from us:
Do you have a positive and open attitude? Are you enthusiastic, confident, able to express your opinion and have a desire to learn and teach? Are you a team player, motivator and have relevant managerial skills? Then we are looking for you!
- Supervising/coaching the room attendants/ housemen;
- Training the room attendants/ housemen;
- Preparing the work sheets;
- Checking of rooms
A commitment from you:
- 1 year housekeeping supervisor experience in a 5 star property;
- Able to communicate in English (both verbally and in writing);
- Able to work irregular business hours as per demand;
- Lives within easy access of the hotel. (Max 60 minutes door to door, one way);
- Formal business attire
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page