For the Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor. Supervising the assigned section, to provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Conservatorium Hotel standards in order to deliver exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands.
What are you going to do?
Supervising and coaching the room attendants and housemen, preparing the work sheets, checking of the guest rooms, reporting maintenance issues, handling lost and found items, prepare rooms for VIPs. You will be working with Opera, REX and HotSos system.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a 5 star hotel
- Has a legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Speaks and understands English
- A very strong sense of responsibility, flexible work ethic, is positive, knows how to communicate with both guests and colleagues, desire to learn and to teach.
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 2000 and €2100,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20 570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org