Are you the hard working Housekeeping professional with a ‘can do’ attitude? Do you enjoy working in a team? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one five star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
Your main task as Housekeeping Houseman will be to work closely with your fellow colleagues in the Housekeeping department, such as the Room Attendants and Supervisors. You will bring linen, amenities and other supplies to the Housekeeping store rooms on the guest floors ensuring that Room Attendants and Supervisors will have all they need to clean the guest rooms. You will handle all guest requests, such as requests for extra towels, special amenities, baby beds and extra beds. You will furthermore pick up and deliver guest laundry to the guest rooms. A flexible work ethic is important in this role, since no day is the same in hospitality.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of three hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore he or she:
- Has experience in Housekeeping, or hotel industry (preferred);
- Has legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Speaks and understands English;
- Is able to work weekdays and weekends, early and late shifts.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1800,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com