We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and big-hearted Host to strengthen our Front of House Team. As our Host, you will provide our guests with information about highlights of Amsterdam.
A commitment from us:
- You go the extra mile to answer questions correctly for our guests. With your friendly smile and your warm personality you know how to charm people like no one else.
- Contact with guests prior to arrival through e-mail or phone.
- Tour bookings, restaurant reservations, transfer assistance, information
- Customer service during guests' stay (complaints handling and resolution)
- Accompanying first time guests to their room to explain the venues of the hotel and features of their room or suite.
- Providing information and, when needed, signing guests up for any hotel activities (for example a tour given by the hotel, wine lecture, live music in the lobby, etc.)
A commitment from you:
- Excellent communication skills due to constant contact with both internal and external guests, especially dealing with supplier queries by phone and sorting queries by mail.
- Able to maintain a good working relationship with all members of colleague in the department and also possess the ability to work on own initiative and prioritize work.
- A professional, caring and anticipative attitude and approach to your work, colleagues and guests at all times
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page