We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and big-hearted Host to strengthen our Front of House Team. As our Host, you will provide our guests with information about highlights of Amsterdam.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You go the extra mile to answer questions correctly for our guests. With your friendly smile and your warm personality you know how to charm people like no one else.
- Contact with guests prior to arrival through e-mail or phone.
- Tour bookings, restaurant reservations, transfer assistance, information
- Customer service during guests' stay (complaints handling and resolution)
- Accompanying first time guests to their room to explain the venues of the hotel and features of their room or suite.
- Providing information and, when needed, signing guests up for any hotel activities (for example a tour given by the hotel, wine lecture, live music in the lobby, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills due to constant contact with both internal and external guests, especially dealing with supplier queries by phone and sorting queries by mail.
- Able to maintain a good working relationship with all members of colleague in the department and also possess the ability to work on own initiative and prioritize work.
- A professional, caring and anticipative attitude and approach to your work, colleagues and guests at all times
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
- This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spread over 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave.
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.