Guest Service Centre Agent
Are you the service-minded Front Office professional who always speaks with a smile in your voice? Would you like to boost or kick-off your career by contributing to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Guest Service Centre agent you will answer all incoming calls (external and internal) to the hotel. You are the first telephonic contact to our guests and responsible for forwarding calls, answer questions and provide accurate information and assistance. You will handle various requests, such as reservations in our restaurants, item requests/enquiries for in-house guests and you will take Room Service orders, using proactive upsell technics.
The Guest Service Centre team is also responsible to WOW our guests by arranging thoughtful and bespoke amenities. Guests celebrating special occasions, VIP guests or rewarding are most loyal patrons.
You will follow The Set hotels phone standards, complaint resolution and service recovery procedures.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a very strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service
Furthermore he or she has:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch (must) and English language (written and spoken);
- Experience in a luxury hotel or customer service role is preferred;
- Opera system experience and third language knowledge preferable.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1948,- (fulltime) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute, pension fund and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Rewarding upselling programs for memberships, treatments and products;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on your health insurance at Zilveren Kruis;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection– Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Hire Incentive – recommend a friend and receive a nice bonus;
- Additional Benefits at Ecco, Brandmeester’s Coffee, Coffee District and Pasteuning Wines.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com