Guest Service Centre Agent
Do you have the real Voice of Holland? Are you the service-minded Front Office professional who always speaks with a smile in your voice? Would you like to boost or kick-off your career by contributing to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Guest Service Centre agent you will answer all incoming calls (external and internal) to the hotel. You are the first telephonic contact to our guests and responsible for forwarding calls, answer questions and provide accurate information and assistance. You will handle various requests, such as reservations in our restaurants, item requests/enquiries for in-house guests and you will take Room Service orders, using proactive upsell technics.
The Guest Service Centre team is also responsible to WOW our guests by arranging thoughtful and bespoke amenities. Guests celebrating special occasions, VIP guests or rewarding are most loyal patrons.
You will follow The Set hotels phone standards, complaint resolution and service recovery procedures.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a very strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service
Furthermore he or she has:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Experience in a luxury hotel or customer service role is preferred;
- Opera system experience and third language knowledge preferable;
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1780,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org