Guest Service Centre Agent
We are looking for a team player with a friendly but decisive voice and hands-on mentality. You would love to learn all there is about Guest Services in our hotel. You go the extra mile to answer questions correctly for our guests and our colleagues.
A commitment from us:
- As a Guest Service Center Agent in the Conservatorium Hotel you will be the first voice the guest will hear. You are very important in contributing to the 5 star service experience of our guests.
- As a highly enthusiastic, team player with the ability to work under pressure you will feel at home in this environment. You role would entail:
- Answering and connecting incoming phone calls to the right guest or department.
- Answering questions and giving proactively and accurate information to our guests and colleagues.
- Handling all incoming requests, like reservations for our restaurant Taiko and the Brasserie. Proactively sell the room service menu and take room service orders from guests.
- All guest request are handled in our HotSos system.
- Make sure of a satisfying and correct complaint resolution and service recovery to our guests.
A commitment from you:
- You have excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have experience in a similar position
- You live in or nearby of Amsterdam
- Experience with Opera, Hotsos, Seatme, Micros is preferable
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page