Are you the energetic and service-minded professional who wants to make his/her first career step in the hospitality branch? Would you like to help us improve our supply flow and storekeeping in our Purchasing department, while working in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Goods receiver in our Finance department you will receive and register incoming goods, checking their freshness, weight and quantity with the purchase order. You will distribute the goods to the main stores and different Food & Beverage outlets. You will assist the Kitchen team with the organisation of their stores and verification of temperatures. You will work closely with our other goods receivers, storekeepers and Assistant Purchasing Manager, making the Purchasing department a well-oiled machine! You will report to the Purchasing Manager.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is energetic and reliable, works in a structured way and is able to carry out physical duties.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Basic knowledge of hygiene code and HACCP;
- Able to work Saturday shifts on rotating bases
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 1730,- and € 1900,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com