Front Office Supervisor
For the Conservatorium Hotel, we are looking for an experienced Front Office Supervisor. As our Supervisor you will receive and check out the guests at the Front Office. You will manage your team of receptionists during the shift. Reporting to the Front of House Manager and doing administrative tasks are included in your tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create an unique experience for our guests
- Drive, control and maintain our business levels together with your team
- As a hotel representative you are responsible for the first contact with the guest
- Training and providing feedback to our team of receptionists
- A front office supervisor has to enjoy the daily interaction with both hotel guests and staff
- Carry out many administrative tasks behind the scenes on a daily base
- Duty management tasks/shifts
- Complying with the standards of ‘The Set’, ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ and ‘American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts’
- At least one year work experience in a luxury hotel, preferably as a Supervisor
- Working day and night shifts
- Being a loyal colleague
- Committed to success
- Experienced with Opera (*preferred)
- A true team player
- Motivated and motivating
- Professional attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required in both English and Dutch
- A third foreign language (*preferred)
- Familiar with ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ and/or ‘American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts’ (*preferred)
- Providing an excellent service
- Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly, helpful and passionate
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance.
- We offer you an In house Experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!|
Should you be interested in this position, then please send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com. If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to contact the HR department: 020-5700000.