Front Office Supervisor
For the Conservatorium Hotel, we are looking for an experienced Front Office Supervisor. As our Supervisor you will receive and check out the guests at the Front Office. You will manage your team of receptionists during the shift. Reporting to the Front of House Manager and doing administrative tasks are included in your tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create an unique experience for our guests
- Drive, control and maintain our business levels together with your team
- As a hotel representative you are responsible for the first contact with the guest
- Training and providing feedback to our team of receptionists
- A front office supervisor has to enjoy the daily interaction with both hotel guests and staff
- Carry out many administrative tasks behind the scenes on a daily base
- Duty management tasks/shifts
- Complying with the standards of ‘The Set’, ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ and ‘American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts’
A commitment from you:
- At least one year work experience in a luxury hotel, preferably as a Supervisor
- Working day and night shifts
- Being a loyal colleague
- Committed to success
- Experienced with Opera (*preferred)
- A true team player
- Motivated and motivating
- Professional attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required in both English and Dutch
- A third foreign language (*preferred)
- Familiar with ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ and/or ‘American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts’ (*preferred)
- Providing an excellent service
- Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly, helpful and passionate.
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.