Food & Beverages Coordinator
For our F&B Office we are looking for a motivated Office Coordinator. Are you someone who is passionate for F&B, is committed to excellence and possesses strong organisational skills then we invite you to apply for this position!
What are you going to do?
As the F&B Office Coordinator you will be responsible for all F&B reservations and office administration. You will help create extraordinary experiences for our guests whilst also supporting the office with creating menu’s, setting appointments, purchasing and administrating hours. Within the office you will be the centre of support in the midst of all organisations.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
You are passionate, you have attention for detail and a way with words while you always manage to stay on top of things. Multitasking is your middle name, you are stress resistant and you thrive while working in a team.
Furthermore he or she:
- Is able to communicate and write in English and Dutch on a high professional level
- Has 3+ years’ experience within in the F&B (operational or administrative)
- Has successfully received a diploma within a similar field
- Has great proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Is able to think critically and problem-solve in a fast matter
What can you expect?
A salary between € 2085,- and € 2200,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com