Events Operations & Room Service Manager
Are you a good communicator, organizer and trainer? Are you ready to lead your own team? If you enjoy multitasking and want to contribute to the exceptional service in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands, then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As the Events Operations and Room service Manager you will oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s Events and Room Service department. You will supervise the teams, organise staff meetings, shift communication, training and administration. You will make sure that service is performed to its highest level and in full compliance with SOP’s, hotel and LQA standards. You will be responsible for the planning, cleanliness and efficient organisation of the departments, as well as observation of all F&B HACCP rules and regulations. You will report directly to the F&B Director.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is service orientated and able to work with deadlines . He or she is believes in the power of training and team work.
Furthermore he or she has
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
- Experience in a similar position of team leader;
- Ability to work different shifts, weekdays and weekends.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from €2525 ,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org