We are looking for an Engineer to join our maintenance team! In the position of Engineer you will be working day, night, evening and weekend shifts.
As an engineer you have the responsibility to keep the facilities of the Conservatorium Hotel operational.
A commitment from us:
- Finding the technical failure, disassembly and replacement/ recover of parts and inspection.
- Carry out period checks and maintenance/ cleaning work to machines.
- Carry out installation and electric work.
- Troubleshooting and repair of (kitchen) equipment, installations, facilities, plumbing, pool, lighting etc. to electrical and mechanical fields.
- Prepare and assist in rebuilding, with work performed by outside firms under major repairs and maintenance throughout the hotel.
A commitment from you:
- At least 1-2 years’ of work experience
- It is not a must to have hotel industry experience, however service experience is required
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- Able to work in demanding situations
- Good level of English and Dutch language (speaking)
- Service orientated
- Plumbing experience is an advantage
Our joie de vivre:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance.
- We offer you an In house Experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
- This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spreaded on 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700043 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org