In the hands of our technical experts, we are currently looking for an exceptional Engineer who will be a helping hand for our Engineering department.As our engineer you have the responsibility to keep the facilities in the Conservatorium Hotel operational.
A commitment from us:
- Finding the technical failure, disassembly and replacement/ recover of parts and inspection.
- Carry out period checks and maintenance/ cleaning work to machines.
- Carry out installation and electric work.
- Troubleshooting and repair of (kitchen) equipment, installations, facilities, plumbing, pool, lighting etc. to electrical and mechanical fields.
- Prepare and assist in rebuilding, with work performed by outside firms under major repairs and maintenance throughout the hotel.
A commitment from you:
- At least 1-2 years’ of work experience;
- You are flexible;
- As our Engineer, you are able to work independent;
- Team player;
- Eye for detail and you are eager to succeed goals;
- Able to work in demanding situations;
- Good level of English;
- Plumbing experience is an advantage;
Our joie de vivre:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance.
- We offer you an In house Experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
- This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spreaded on 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700043 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org