Are you a technical wizard? Would you enjoy solving the great mysteries of a 100 year old building? Are you not afraid to tackle anything? Then being Engineer in the Conservatorium Hotel is the position for you!
What are you going to do?
As an Engineer you will find technical failures, disassemble and replace parts and do technical inspections within the hotel. You also carry out periodic checks and maintenance/ cleaning work to machinery and carry out installation and electric work. Furthermore you troubleshoot and repair (kitchen) equipment, installations, facilities, plumbing, pool and lighting. Finally, you prepare and assist with rebuilding, with work performed by outside firms, major repairs and maintenance throughout the hotel.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary. The Engineering department consists of 15 people. It is managed by our Director of Engineering and consists of assistants, Engineers, Carpenters and Painters.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a close team within a vibrant hotel.
Furthermore, he or she:
- Has at least 1-2 years’ of work experience;
- Is able to work independently;
- Has a good level of English;
- Able to work flexible shift, both day and night, weekdays and weekends;
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2169,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a meal per shift, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org