Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive oversees all digital marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, sales, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour and to improve the brand awareness for the hotel. Therefore, your English writing skills are extremely important, followed by your creative input and way of thinking. This job contains a lot of content creation (copy and imagery) and the execution and analysis of it.
The position collaborates with the departments of marketing & communications, public relations (PR), reservations, sales and human resources to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer. The Digital Marketing Executive reports to the Head of Marketing and Regional Digital Marketing Manager.
What are you going to do?
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred
- Update content and imagery throughout the brand site and microsites.
- Ensure all packages are loaded correctly on brand site and removed in a timely manner.
- Take overall ownership for updating the hotel website.
- Search engine optimization within the CMS of the website (e.g. title, metatag, description, keywords, alt tags, url, etc.)
- Liaise with the Regional Digital Marketing Manager on planning and management of email marketing calendar.
- Ensure timely delivery of weekly and ad-hoc dedicated emails.
- Coordinate product selection and approval processes for emails including copywriting and content management.
- Liaise with the Regional Digital Marketing Manager on segments and targeting of emails
- Coordinate and suggest new subscriber growth campaigns together with the Regional Digital Marketing Manager
- Ensure emails and communications are relevant to the local market.
- Coordination and copywriting for all information that must go into the agencies newsletters (e.g. Conference agencies, travel agents, etc.)
- Ensure all databases are stored correctly and updated regularly
- Coordinate new database updates and data cleansing
- Extracts all data for sales and marketing e-blast
Social media marketing:
- Copywriting and content management matching the tone of voice and house style with a compelling editorial proposition and following the best SEO principles
- Utilise scheduling tools to plan, craft and perfect content as well as employ analytics to monitor, assess and shape activities and strategy
- Responsible for eye catching imagery and short videos
- Responsible for owning, growing and moderating the community
- Engage directly with users, fielding comments and enquiries to the appropriate teams
- Elevate live coverage of key moments such as Fashion week, Christmas, Valentines, etc. to stand above the crowd
- Identify a calendar of such key moments across awards ceremonies, relevant events, holidays, etc.
- Assist the Regional Digital Marketing Manager with coordination of / and content and copywriting for online advertisement campaigns and social media campaigns
- Managing all strategic development of digital content (copy and imagery) across the website, email, social media, OTAs, third parties and mobile. Producing specific content to the target audience which is engaging and has a local and personal approach and is driving sales
Search engine marketing:
- Work closely with search marketing company and the Regional Online Marketing Manager to monitor performance
- Sets up tracking codes for promotions
- Monitoring Google information i.e. maps, placements
OTAs and third parties:
- Coordinate account setup, content and imagery across all OTA’s and third parties websites
- Create special offers and packages and make sure they’re uploaded through their respective systems correctly including content and imagery
Who are you?
- Level: junior with 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing and communications, digital marketing, hospitality or journalism
- Languages: English: native in writing and speaking. Dutch: good in writing and speaking
- Experience with the different social media and email marketing platforms and dashboard tools such as Hootsuite, Cendyn, Salesforce, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
- You are familiar with and know how to use CMS systems and Adobe software such as Indesign and Photoshop
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com