Demi Chef de Partie - Brasserie & Lounge
Are you an enthusiastic Demi Chef de Partie, with passion for cooking? Do you want to work in a great team and do you have the ambition to grow? Then this is the position for you!
What are you going to do?
In your role you will:
- Run the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen;
- Display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking;
- Be an active member in the team and create an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work in;
- Follow hygiene code, clean work environment and HACCP regulations.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is energetic and are able to manage stressful moments during the day. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A minimum of 2 year proven experience in a similar position;
- Is familiar with HACCP and ensures a clean work environment;
- Good knowledge of the English or Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
What can you expect?
- A salary from €1875 (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org