Demi Chef de Partie Brasserie
Do you love working in a hospitality environment that stimulates you? Are you creative, flexible and would you like to develop yourself to the highest level together with ambitious and enthusiastic chefs in Amsterdam? Do you also excel when nobody is looking? If you've answered yes to the above, then this is the role for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a Demi Chef de Partie Brasserie in the Conservatorium hotel, we offer you a dynamic work environment where you will prepare and manage breakfast, lunch and dinner both for buffet and a la carte. As a teamplayer you will feel at home in this environment. You are energetic and are able to manage stressful moments during the day. We are looking for people who share our DNA, because as a team, we go for continuous development and strive for perfection.
As a Demi Chef de Partie you will work lunch and dinner with a team of 5-6 chefs with an average of 130 covers per shift.
- Perform the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen, overseeing all aspects of food production, hygiene and cost control;
- Display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking in order to motivate junior members of the team and create an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work in.
A commitment for you:
- You have minimum of 2 year proven experience in a similar position;
- You are familiar with HACCP and ensure a clean work environment;
- You are responsible for the preparations of the dishes and will monitor the quality of the food;
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
How To Apply:
This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spread over five days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com.