Are you a natural chaser? A multi tasker with an organized and structural way of working? Can you juggle multiple tasks at the same time? Then you may be the Finance professional we are looking for!
What are you going to do?
As our Credit Manager in our Finance department you be the spider in a web of revenues, liaising with all departments from reservations to Food & Beverage, while adhering to our Finance and company policies.
- Check, edit and send out all outgoing invoices;
- Contact guest and client regarding to invoices;
- Manage and control the full accounts receivable ledger;
- Organize monthly credit meetings;
- Book and reconcile the bank statements on a daily base;
- Reconcile month end balances on accounts receivable;
- Handle all membership administration of the spa and gym;
- Reconcile the credit card payments;
- Check and allocate Meeting & Events and group commission claims;
- Handle Voucher administration;
- Complete research of declined credit cards;
You will report to the Financial controller.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a strong communicator, is proactive and works precise.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A HBO degree, preferably in hospitality management;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a comparable position;
- Knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Experience with Opera, Micros and Concept systems is preferred.
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 2085,- and € 2500,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com