For the Conservatorium hotel we are looking for a Cost Controller who will strengthen our financial team. As a Cost Controller you have a controlling function within the F & B regarding the Micros Cashier System and MC Order System. You report directly to the (Ass.) Financial Controller and are pro-active when it comes to reporting.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring our Micros system, buttons, access and the rights structure
- Sales analyses based on available data from Micros including a monthly top 20
- Cost calculation of new dishes / beverages
- Introducing new dishes and beverages in both Micros and MCs
- Sending a daily "food flash", current cost overview
- Providing a monthly stock count, stock analysis and recommendations
- The interim check of stocks of the outlets
- Check on F & B invoices
- Take care of the F & B reservations at the end of the month
- Calculation of internal cost allocation
- Providing other cost calculations and analyses within the hotel
- Synergy with other Set hotels
In addition, there are short-term projects that fall under the responsibility of the Cost Controller when it comes to expanding the functions in MC.
- Flexible team player
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Experience in a similar function within the catering industry
- Experience with Micros
- Experience with Materials Control is a pre
- Strong control of both Dutch and English in word and writing
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com.