Chef de Partie – Meeting & Events
Are you an enthusiastic Chef de Partie, with passion for cooking? Do you want to work in a great team and do you have the ambition to grow? Then this is the position for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Chef de Partie in our Meeting & Events team you will work in a close knit team of 2 to 3 chefs, together ensuring the day to day preparations of all Meeting & Events dishes, which may include meetings, private dinners or gala events. You display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking, maintaining the highest level of quality of all dishes, while following hygiene code, clean work environment and HACCP regulations.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking, is flexible and has the ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Experience in the same or similar position to that of Chef de Partie;
- Good knowledge of Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Familiar with hygiene code and HACCP regulations;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2169,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a meal per shift, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com