Chef de Partie Taiko
Our Asian inspired restaurant Taiko is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie. Are you able to deliver to tight deadlines while maintaining high standards? Are you creative, flexible and would you like to develop yourself on the highest level together with other ambitious and enthusiastic chefs in Amsterdam?
A commitment from us:
You are energetic and are able to manage stressful moments during the day. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection. You have the ambition to develop the success of Taiko even more.
- Supervise the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen, overseeing all aspects of food production, hygiene and cost control;
- Display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking in order to motivate junior members of the team and create an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work in;
- Act as a role model and mentor to junior members of the brigade in order to guide and support them in their personal and career development.
A commitment from you:
- You have minimum of 2 year proven experience in a similar position;
- You are familiar with HACCP and ensures a clean work environment;
- You are responsible for the preparations of the dishes and will monitor the quality of the food;
- Experience in a similar position;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts.
Our joie de vivre:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance.
- We offer you an In house Experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
- This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spreaded on 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700043 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org