Chef de Partie Taiko
Are you creative, flexible and would you like to develop yourself on the highest level together with other ambitious and enthusiastic chefs in Amsterdam? Do you want to get inspired by the style and influence of the Dutch MasterChef Schilo van Coevorden? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
In your role as you will:
- Supervise the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen, overseeing all aspects of food production, hygiene and cost control;
- Oversee the quality and continuity of the dishes;
- Plan and organise the work in Taiko kitchen;
- Display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking in order to motivate the team and create an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work in;
- Act as a role model and mentor to junior members of the brigade in order to guide and support them in their personal and career development.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is energetic and are able to manage stressful moments during the day. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection
Furthermore he or she has:
- You have minimum of 2 year proven experience in a similar position or in a sous-chef position;
- You have experience working in a 5-star luxury hotel or in a Michelin – star Restaurant;
- You have a strong passion for Asian food;
- You are familiar with HACCP and ensures a clean work environment;
- You have a good knowledge of the English or Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 2085,- and € 2250,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com