Chef de Partie Brasserie & Lounge
Are you an enthusiastic Chef de Partie, with passion for cooking? Do you want to work in a great team and do you have the ambition to grow? Then this is the position for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Chef de Partie in our Brasserie & Lounge team you will be working in a high standard and high volume environment, in a team of 6 to 8. You will be supervising the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen, overseeing all aspects of food production, hygiene and cost control. You will act as a role model and mentor to the junior members in the kitchen brigade, guiding and supporting them in their development, while at the same time maintaining and overseeing the quality and continuity of the current dishes.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking, has the ability to motivate junior members in the team in order to create an cohesive work environment.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Experience in the same or similar position to that of Chef de Partie;
- Good knowledge of Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Familiar with hygiene code and HACCP regulations;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts.
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 2100,- and € 2200,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com