Chef de Partie Brasserie & Lounge
For our Brasserie & Lounge kitchen we are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie with a passion for cooking and the ambition to grow in their profession. All F&B outlets are under the supervision of Dutch master chef Schilo van Coevorden.
A commitment from us:
As Chef de Partie you will work lunch and dinner with a team of 6 chefs with an average of 130 covers per shift.
- Supervise the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen, overseeing all aspects of food production, hygiene and cost control;
- Display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking in order to motivate junior members of the team and create an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work in;
- Act as a role model and mentor to junior members of the brigade in order to guide and support them in their personal and career development.
A commitment from you:
- Experience in a similar position;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
- Leadership skills;
- Works well under pressure;
- Team player;
- You are familiar with HACCP and ensures a clean work environment
Our joie de vivre:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance.
- We offer you an In house Experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
- This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spreaded on 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave.
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700043 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:email@example.com