Demi Chef de Partie - Breakfast
Are you a morning person? An early bird? Do you have a passion for cooking and even take pride in cooking an egg to perfection? Give our guest the best start of their day, by joining the Brasserie & Lounge kitchen team as Demi Chef de Partie for Breakfast.
What are you going to do?
In your role as Demi Chef de Partie you will:
- Run the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen;
- Set up the breakfast buffet and provide warm breakfast dishes upon request;
- Display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking;
- Be an active member in the team and create an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work in;
- Follow hygiene code, clean work environment and HACCP regulations.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is energetic and are able to manage stressful moments during the day. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A minimum of 2 year proven experience in a similar position;
- Is familiar with HACCP and ensures a clean work environment;
- Good knowledge of the English or Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Ability to work weekday and weekend shifts, early morning starting at 05:00 hours;
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org