Bartender at Taiko Bar
Do you enjoy working in a lively atmosphere, have a passion for cocktails and want to work in the best, most vibrant bar in Amsterdam? Do you want to take the next step in your career, show us your talent, and contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a bartender in our Taiko Bar you will become part of a great team of professionals serving our guests with drinks, great cocktails and food parings. You will take orders, inspire our guests with our international cocktail menu and Asian inspired dishes, provide service and handle the settling of bills. You will make sure everyone feels welcome, has a great time, while at the same time maintaining complete overview and providing courteous and professional service.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
With excellent service from some of Amsterdam’s best bartenders, supreme bites from Taiko Cuisine and a cocktail menu that makes you feel like you’re in a speakeasy in Roppongi, guests can expect all of this from the welcoming and casual setting of Taiko Bar. On the weekends, DJs create a club-like atmosphere and there’s a high-energy karaoke night for a memorable night out with friends. Taiko Bar translates the sophisticated nightlife of global cities such as Bangkok, Tokyo and Shanghai into the intimate, cozy setting of an Amsterdam neighborhood pub.
We believe the secret ingredients of Taiko Bar’s success are paying special attention to each and every guest and being able to respond effortlessly to their needs. As a team, we are try finding perfect and harmonious flavor combinations and creating an atmosphere filled with happy people.
Taiko Bar is opened Mon-Thu from 4:00PM, Fri-Sun from 12:30PM. The bar closes after midnight, keep this in mind when applying for a position in this wonderful outlet of the Conservatorium Hotel.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is both passionate and determined. He or she has an open personality, enjoys lively conversation, team work and as able to work well under pressure.
- Have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- Know the classics and are open to learn more about Asian inspired cocktails;
- Are living in Amsterdam and has at least two references;
- Attended several courses in bartending (IBS, specialty classes);
- have at least 2 years’ experience in similar position in a hotel bar.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1883 (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org