Bartender at Tunes Bar
Do you enjoy working in a lively atmosphere, have a passion for cocktails and want to work in the best, most vibrant bar in Amsterdam? Do you want to take the next step in your career, show us your talent, and contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a bartender in our Tunes Bar you will become part of a great team of professionals serving our guests with drinks, great cocktails and food parings. You will take orders, inspire our guests with our international cocktail menu and Asian inspired dished, provide service and handle the settling of bills. You will make sure everyone feels welcome, has a great time, while at the same time maintaining complete overview and providing courteous and professional service. You will report to the Tunes Bar manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Tunes Bar, located inside the Conservatorium hotel, is an elegant yet vibrant bar in which guests can enjoy first class cocktails and food parings inspired by countries all over the world. Our large range of different Gin & Tonics being the preferred option of many of our guests. During the day, the floor to ceiling windows fill the room with natural light, while the night time ambiance of subtle lighting and live DJ performances create a classy by lively atmosphere.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is both passionate and determined. He or she has an open personality, enjoys lively conversation, team work and as able to work well under pressure.
Furthermore he or she has
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Dutch language preferred but not mandatory
- A minimum of 1 year experience in similar position
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1810,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com