Do you have a passion for coffee? Can you make the perfect cappuccino or latte macchiato? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Barista in our Brasserie & Lounge you will become part of a great team of professionals providing our guests with breakfast, lunch, high tea, drinks or dinner. You will be in charge of the bar section during service, preparing the highest quality of coffees, teas and other beverages. You will advise our guests on flavors and all the different options we have to offer. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to share your passion and knowledge!
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium's Brasserie and Lounge are located in a beautiful internal glass courtyard which has spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows. Our Brasserie and Lounge offer contemporary dining, including salads, sandwiches as well as an Afternoon Tea.
The team consists of hosts, waiters/waitresses, food-runners, drink-runners, barista’s and stewards. Together with the leadership team, they try to make every visit memorable.
The brasserie is open daily from 6:30 until midnight. Shifts can start as early as 05:00AM and finish as late as 02:00AM. Keep this in mind when applying for this position.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a passion for coffee, an eye for detail and works well under pressure.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Excellent knowledge of English language (Dutch is a plus);
- Experience in similar positions as a barista for at least 2 years;
- Living in the Amsterdam area with relevant work and residence permits;
- Experience with tea and cocktails, this is a BIG plus!!
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1.883,- (full time) or €11,44 (hourly) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org