Do you have a passion for coffee? Can you make the perfect cappuccino or latte macchiato? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Barista in our Brasserie & Lounge you will become part of a great team of professionals providing our guests with breakfast, lunch, high tea, drinks or dinner. You will be in charge of the bar section during service, preparing the highest quality of coffees, teas and other beverages. You will advise our guests on flavors and all the different options we have to offer. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to share your passion and knowledge!
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge is located in the centre of the hotel with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows and an impressive glass ceiling. The Conservatorium Brasserie offers a classic yet modern menu including salads, sandwiches and seasonal dishes. The Conservatorium Lounge offers an intimate character where our guests can enjoy different beverages and selection of snacks.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a passion for coffee, an eye for detail and works well under pressure.
Furthermore he or she has
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Experience in similar positions as a barista
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1730,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com