For the luxurious Conservatorium hotel, we are looking for an experienced FT/PT Barista to join our Brasserie & Lounge team. For this position, we are looking for an enthusiastic and hospitable individual with an open attitude and a passion for coffee.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Preparation of high-quality coffee;
Advising guests on the workfloor about flavors and variants;
In charge of the bar section of the brasserie for breakfast, lunch or dinner;
The preparation of beverages, also beverages other than coffee.
A commitment from you:
We are looking for candidates with the following minimum requirements:
- You have a passion for coffee and coffee art;
- You have experience in similar functions within the hospitality industry;
- You have excellent guest service skills;
- You are able to speak Dutch and English fluently;
- You are flexible in working hours and duties;
- You have a pro-active attitude and attention to detail;
- You are a team player and service oriented.
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page