Do you have a passion for coffee? Can you make the perfect cappuccino or latte macchiato? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Barista in our Brasserie & Lounge you will become part of a great team of professionals providing our guests with breakfast, lunch, high tea, drinks or dinner. You will be in charge of the bar section during service, preparing the highest quality of coffees, teas and other beverages. You will advise our guests on flavors and all the different options we have to offer. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to share your passion and knowledge!
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge is located in the centre of the hotel with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows and an impressive glass ceiling. The Conservatorium Brasserie offers a classic yet modern menu including salads, sandwiches and seasonal dishes. The Conservatorium Lounge offers an intimate character where our guests can enjoy different beverages and selection of snacks.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a passion for coffee, an eye for detail and works well under pressure.
Furthermore he or she has
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Living in or around Amsterdam;
- 1 year experience as a barista;
- Knowledge about tea and basic cocktails;
- available for at least one year.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1883,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a meal per shift, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com