Are you the expert in planning and organization to support our Host department? Would you like to show your creativity by contributing to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Host department is a unique concept within the Conservatorium Hotel and is a combination of Guest Relations and Concierge. After the guest has made a room reservation, the Host will contact the guest to identify their wishes. Each guest is personally accompanied to the room by a Host on arrival. The Host will be the contact person of the guest during his or her stay. The Host department is aware of everything that Amsterdam has to offer and can personally inform the guest about this.
What are you going to do?
• Support the Host team by answering guest e-mails and phone-calls.
• Planning of all guest requests and keep clear overview. Daily monitoring of guest itineraries;
• Assist with administrative tasks such as creating schedules and checking invoices;
• Create and adapt various procedures, documents and event information;
• Assisting with the daily VIP amenities and special guest requests;
• Working together with Room service and Housekeeping to ensure that the requests are executed perfectly.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is service minded with a positive, flexible and "can do" attitude, is able to work well in a hectic environment and is a real multi-tasker. He or she can work independently and at the same time is a real team player. He or she works accurately, likes facts and figures, reports, statistics and presentations.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken) and a third language knowledge preferable;
- Experience within Guest Relations, Events or Concierge is an advantage. Experience in services in a luxurious environment is highly appreciated;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Go Concierge/Alice, Opera or Fidelio;
Ability to work five days a week from Monday until Sunday, day and evening
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1871,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org