Assistant Manager Brasserie Lounge
The Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge is located in the centre of the hotel with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows and an impressive glass ceiling. The Conservatorium Brasserie offers a classic yet modern menu including salads, sandwiches and seasonal dishes. The Conservatorium Lounge offers an intimate character where our guests can enjoy different beverages and selection of snacks.
To strengthen our team of waitstaff in our Brasserie & Lounge we are looking for an experienced, guest orientated and motivating Assistant Manager.
In this role you are responsible for organizing both breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. As co-operative manager you report directly to the Restaurant Manager Brasserie & Lounge.
A commitment from us:
- Meeting the high expectations of our guests through personal approach;
- Serving guests at the Brasserie & Lounge, including taking orders and providing information, servicing dishes, preparing and settling bills with guests;
- Managing the team during shift;
- Motivating and training of team;
- Supervision, training and development of waitstaff;
- Consulting the Restaurant Manager and chef at the beginning of shift with regards to the progress of the day, special requests etc.;
- Coordinate mise en place work, as well as preparations for next shift;
- Keeping track of hour registration and making adjustments when needed;
- Financially responsible for the shift;
- Handover at the end of shift to the Head of Department;
- Contributing to the success of the F&B outlet through upselling, active sales and cost efficient work.
A commitment from you:
- Hospitable and fun loving attitude to enrich the guest’s experience
- Affinity with food and beverage in the luxury segment
- Being prepared to work flexible shifts
- Available weekends and bank holidays
- Flexible and stress resistant
- You are a real motivator
- Good communicative skills both in Dutch and English
- Good product knowledge, local and international
- Able to work independently
- Contributing to the success of the F&B outlet through upselling, active sales and cost efficient work
- General knowledge of the city of Amsterdam
Our Joie de Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page