Assistant Executive Housekeeper
As an Assistant Executive Housekeeper you will report directly to the Executive Housekeeper of the Conservatorium Hotel. Through a flexible service, planning, organizing, directing and controlling housekeeping operations you will maximize our guest satisfaction.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To monitor service and room standards in all work places;
- Conduct frequent and thorough inspections;
- Be present in both public area as in guest rooms to supervise, correct and demonstrate duties and tasks to colleagues of the Housekeeping Department;
- Monitor and evaluate colleague performance;
- Work with the quality program;
- Inspect random rooms together with Executive Housekeeper;
- Work closely with Front Office, to make sure guests waiting for a room is kept to a minimum;
- Work closely with the Engineering Department, to make sure all rooms and public area are maintained well;
- Assign tasks to subordinates;
- Responsible that all colleagues will go through an introduction program and participating in other hotel trainings
- Ensure continuously on the job training is performed;
- Ensure all housekeeping supplies are on stock, so the team is able to perform their tasks;
- Handle guest queries;
- Together with the Executive Housekeeper you will work on the payroll costs and the budget;
- Work closely together with the Front Office Manager, Assistant Managers and Room Service Manager and Coordinator;
- This position is very much focussed on being present on the floor.
- Team player and motivator;
- Very good in communication within the department, on all levels
- Multitasking and flexible
- Currently Assistant Housekeeping Manager, or experienced Supervisor;
- Minimum of 3 years’ Supervisor experience in 5 star hotel or 1 year experience as an Assistant (Executive)Housekeeper in 5 star hotel
- You do speak and write fluent English. The Dutch language is a pre.
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to contact the HR department: 020-5700000.