Do you love to work in a hospitality environment that stimulates you? Akasha Holistic Wellbeing is the biggest hotel spa & gym in Amsterdam. In Akasha we offer our guests various experiences following the four elements. Are you service minded, have a sparkle and a holistic view that matches Akasha’s vision? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
In your role as the Akasha Spa Receptionist in the Conservatorium hotel you have the important role of being the first impression to our guests and Akasha members. An important part of your role will therefore be to welcome them and provide them with any assistance they may require. You will be responsible to check guests in and out, accompany them where needed, provide show arounds of the spa and gym, make reservations and selling Akasha products.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of three hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is courteous and personable and likes to organise and assist people.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Similar experience in a spa or guest service role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch;
A strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional and personalised service.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1870,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.