Accounts Receivable Manager
Are you the accurate Accounts Receivable Manager that is the contact person for all type of debtors, including our world renowned guests? Are you the accounts receivable manager that makes sure all outgoing invoices are correct and matching our highest standards? Then this challenging position in our number one 5 star luxury hotel might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As the Accounts Receivable Manager of the Conservatorium Hotel you have lots of internal and external contacts. You are liaising with all departments (from reservations to F&B) and with our guests to make sure outgoing invoices are correct and you manage and control the full accounts receivable ledger. As our Accounts Receivable Manager you’re also responsible for the full membership administration of our spa and gym (most members are locals from Amsterdam Zuid) and you reconcile credit card payments (including research of declined credit cards). Most of the time you will coach and mentor an intern wo can assist you. Last but not least as our Accounts Receivable Manager you are responsible for the month end balances.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary. The Finance department is managed by our Finance Director and consists of 12 colleagues, who are also responsible for purchasing, IT service & support and payrolling.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is an energetic, tenacious and assertive person who would like to help, support and inspire people. Besides that he or she has
- At least two years experience in a similar role, preferably in a hospitality environment;
- Experience with the Property Management System (PMS) Opera, Micros and Concept;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- An educational background (HBO level) in Hotel Management or Finance;
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 2085,- and € 2564,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the People and Development department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org