Accounts Receivable Administrator
As a credit administrator in the Conservatorium Hotel you have a strong sense of pro activity and precision. Being the contact person for all type of debtors it is your aim to make sure all outgoing invoices are complete, correct and of a layout matching the highest standards. You will be a spider in the web of revenues, liaising with all departments involved from reservations to F&B while adhering company policies. You report to (ast.) Financial Controller and are responsible for the month closing or AR including balance sheet reconciliation.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To check, edit and send out all outgoing invoices;
- Guest and client contact relating to invoices;
- To manage and control the full accounts receivable ledger;
- To organise monthly credit meetings;
- To book and reconcile the bank statements on a daily base;
- Reconcile month end balances on accounts receivable;
- To administrate full membership administration of the spa and gym;
- Reconcile the credit card payments;
- Check and allocate M&E and group commission claims;
- Voucher administration;
- Research of declined credit cards;
- Have a bachelor degree in hotel & hospitality management, 3 years of experience in a comparable position in a hotel;
- Experience with the PMS system Opera, micros and concept is a pré;
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both spoken and written;
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned and any reasonable task as required by management, we strongly believe in operating as a team and this requires team players.
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com. If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to contact the HR department: 020-5700000.