Are you the accurate Accounts Receivable colleague that is the contact person for all type of debtors, including our world renowned guests? Do you make sure all outgoing invoices are correct and matching our highest standards? Then this challenging position in our number one 5 star luxury hotel might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As the Accounts Receivable colleague of the Conservatorium Hotel you have lots of internal and external contacts. You are liaising with all departments (from reservations to F&B) and with our guests to make sure outgoing invoices are correct and you manage and control the full accounts receivable ledger. As our Accounts Receivable team member you’re also responsible for the membership administration of our spa and gym (most members are locals from Amsterdam Zuid) and you reconcile credit card payments (including research of declined credit cards). Last but not least as our Accounts Receivable colleague you are responsible for the month end balances.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is an energetic, tenacious and assertive person who would like to help, support and inspire people. Besides that he or she has
- At least two years experience in a similar role, preferably in a hospitality environment;
- Experience with the Property Management System (PMS) Opera, Micros and Concept;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- An educational background (HBO level) in Hotel Management or Finance;
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com