Accounts Payable Administrator
For the accounts team of the Conservatorium hotel we are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable administrator.
A commitment from us:
- Registration and coding of incoming invoices regarding non-food and services.
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices versus the delivery receipts and purchase orders.
- Internal distribution of invoices for approval to the heads of departments
- Posting of invoices to the creditor ledger and general ledger
- Weekly processing of invoice batches and single payments
- Ensuring all control procedures are in place and respected in regards of direct purchases.
A commitment from you:
- Have a bachelor degree and 3 years of experience in a comparable position in a hotel;
- Experience with the PMS system Opera, micros and concept is a pré;
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both spoken and written;
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned and any reasonable task as required by management, we strongly believe in operating as a team and this requires team players.
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.