Are you ready to take your finance career to the next step? Are you versitile and precize when it comes to numbers? Then this might be your next step!
What are you going to do?
As accounting assistant of the Conservatorium hotel you have a strong sense of pro activity and precision. Creating, checking and communicating the daily revenues to all HOD’s and owners on a daily base is where it starts. Control and administration of all cash handled in the hotel, making sure the hotel does not run out of change and always applying the correct exchange rates. You report directly to the (ast.) financial controller and you are responsible for the cash and revenue reconciliation on the balance sheet and P&L.
- Analysis and control of revenues and statistics, including a monthly revenue reconciliation vs. P&L;
- Creating and communicating daily revenue reports;
- Control on corrections made;
- Control of night audit and the “daily pack”;
- Daily cash control;
- Control and processing of all foreign currencies;
- Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet vs cash;
- Control on credit card rebates, disputed transactions and release of credit card authorisations;
- Implement and execute various audits throughout the hotel to ensure revenue completeness;
- Handle guest queries;
- Control of on the house report;
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is energetic and are able to manage stressful moments. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection.
- have 1-3 years proven experience in a similar position;
- Experience working in front-of-house positions in hotels;
- good with Excel and other Office programs;
- have good knowledge of the English and Dutch language (required written and spoken);
- available Full Time
What can you expect?
- A salary up tot €2.500,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com