Are you an enthusiastic and guest orientated Food & Beverage Host(ess)? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands?
What are you going to do?
As a Host for our F&B outlets, you will become part of a great team of professionals providing our guests with breakfast, lunch, high tea or dinner. You will welcome our guests, escort and seat them at the table and present the menu. Intuitively you make the guest feel at home. You will answer internal and external phone calls as well as taking and confirming reservations. Furthermore, you will give attention to our guests, check on guests’ satisfaction, assist the F&B outlets when necessary and bid them a warm farewell. At the end of your shift, you will make sure that everything is neat.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
You will be the host for all our outlets. The Conservatorium's Brasserie and Lounge are located in a beautiful internal glass courtyard which has spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows. Our Brasserie and Lounge offer contemporary dining, including salads, sandwiches as well as an Afternoon Tea. Taiko Cuisine is an Asian inspired restaurant, created by Schilo Van Coevorden. We take the guests on a journey; every dish is created with the best quality products and attention to details. Taiko Bar, with excellent service from some of Amsterdam’s best bartenders, supreme bites from Taiko Cuisine and a cocktail menu that makes you feel like you’re in a speakeasy in Roppongi, guests can expect all of this from the welcoming and casual setting.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
As our new colleague you are enthusiastic, guest orientated and a team player. You are eager to learn and have the passion for working in a luxury 5-star hotel environment. Furthermore, as our new colleague you have:
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- Experience in similar positions preferred;
- Available to work during all opening hours of all outlets (6:00AM-02:00AM).
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1860, - (full time) or €11,30 hourly and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London);
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.