Do you love to work in a hospitality environment that stimulates all the senses? In Akasha we offer our guests various experiences following the four basic elements of nature. Are you service minded, have an abundance of positivity and a holistic view that matches Akasha’s vision?
What are you going to do?
In your role as the Spa Host at Akasha you have the important role of being the first impression to our guests and members. A large part of your role will be to welcome guests and members and provide them with any assistance they may require. You will be responsible to check guests in and out, accompany them where needed, host show arounds of the spa and gym, make reservations and sell our high-end Akasha products.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The name Akasha reflects a core vision to harmoniously unite the four elements of nature: earth, water, fire and air. The combination enables a transformational and balancing experience where body, mind and soul are aligned. Akasha is located in a 1000m2 area in the hotel, with 7 treatment rooms, a pool, Watsu tub and private Hammam. The serene environment is ideal for our guests to relax and recharge.
The team in Akasha consists of therapists, attendants, trainers and Hosts. Who work together as the four elements to create the invigorating Akasha experience. The spa is open daily from 6:30AM until 10:00PM. Therefore, make sure you are able to start as early as 6:15AM and leave as late as 11:00PM.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is courteous and personable and enjoys hosting other people.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Similar experience in a Spa or Guest Service role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office knowledge and skills;
- A strong sense of responsibility, always follows-up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional and personalised service.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1947,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, such as: travel allowance based on your commute, pension fund and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in luxury hotel in Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- An extensive Compensation & Benefits program
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the abundance of applications we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.