Management Internship Sales – From July 2020 onwards
If you are someone who has good communication skills, a hands-on mentality, a critical eye for detail, can deal with deadlines and is interested to learn all there is about Sales in one of the leading 5 star luxury hotels in Amsterdam, then we invite you to apply for this internship.
What are you going to do?
As the Sales management trainee you will be supporting the pro-active sales department with sales related activities and administration. You will work in the Sales & Marketing department, taking on increasing levels of responsibility in order to fully understand the department from a variety of perspectives. Assisting with the daily reports for the sales team, coordinate the preparation of sales trips, host site inspections within the hotel and maintain contact with guests per telephone or e-mail and make sure the database Delphi is correct and up to date.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set hotels’, which currently consists of three hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who is energetic, eager to learn and passionate about both the five star luxury hotel industry and Sales.
Furthermore he or she has
- HBO Level with a hospitality background, preferably Hotelschool;
- Excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Time management skills and know how to prioritize;
- Confident with Microsoft Excel;
- Minimum period of 6 months
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
- Besides working at the Sales department, you will experience cross training at other departments within the hotel, to get to know the hotel and your new colleagues.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com