Management Internship Sales
From September 2022
If you are someone who has good communication skills, a hands-on mentality, a critical eye for detail, can deal with deadlines and is interested to learn all there is about Sales in one of the leading 5-star luxury hotels in Amsterdam, then we invite you to apply for this internship.
What are you going to do?
As the Sales management trainee you will be supporting the pro-active sales team with sales related activities and administration. You will be part of the Sales & Marketing department, taking on increasing levels of responsibility to fully understand the department from a variety of perspectives. Daily activities consist out of assisting with daily reporting, coordinate the preparation of sales trips, host site inspections within the hotel, maintain contact with guests per telephone and e-mail and make sure the database Delphi is correct and up to date.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a five-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam which has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Collection’, which currently consists of eight hotels in Europe and Asia all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 200+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who is energetic, eager to learn and passionate about both the five-star luxury hotel industry and Sales.
Furthermore he or she has
- HBO Level with a hospitality background, preferably Hotelschool;
- Excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Time management skills and know how to prioritize;
- Confident with Microsoft Excel;
- Minimum period of 6 months
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Besides working at the Sales department, you will experience cross training at other departments within the hotel, to get to know the hotel and your new colleagues;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com