For the Purchasing department of the luxury Conservatorium hotel Amsterdam, we are looking for a responsible trainee who has an excellent eye for detail. During this internship you will learn everything you need to know about Purchasing and the Finance department.
A Commitment From Us:
- Daily processing of packing slips in the procurement system
- Daily processing orders in the purchasing system
- Providing office supplies for the hotel
- Manage the office supplies in the warehouse
- Foresee Purchase invoices with relevant and required documentation
- Extradite orders throughout the entire hotel
A Commitment From You:
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who thinks he or she is familiar with the following profile:
- You are dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external guests;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English spoken and written;
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully;
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- You have a critical eye for detail and can deal with deadlines
- Flexible and stress resistant
Our Joie De Vivre:
- You can benefit from our colleague room rates in the Set Hotels
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have in the hotel.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential do build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.