Internship Kitchen coordinator – as per August/September
Are you interested to learn how the back of house of the large and diverse Food & Beverage department and Kitchen in the Conservatorium hotel are organised? Do logistics, analysis and stock control interest you? Then we invite you to apply for this internship.
What are you going to do?
As the Kitchen coordinator you will learn and will take on increasing levels of responsibility for Kitchen administration, ordering materials such as Chinaware, Glassware and Silverware as well as Kitchen and service utensils. You will support the Stewarding manager, work on cost control, perform Kitchen analysis and menu engineering. You will assist with HACCP standard and regulation checks and support Food & Beverage projects.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who is both creative and switched on.
Furthermore he or she has
- Knowledge of English or Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Excellent Microsoft office skills;
- Able to do a minimum of 6 month internship (management level).
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com