Internship Human Resources & Recruitment Management - From July 2020
If you are someone who has good communication skills, a hands-on mentality, a critical eye for detail, can deal with deadlines and is interested to learn more about Human Resources & Recruitment and the Conservatorium hotel, then we invite you to apply for this internship.
What are you going to do?
You will support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations. You will assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.), work closely with our recruiter to make sure that we provide a beautiful composed on-boarding structure to our colleagues and implement and think along with social events. Finally, you will also have several cross-trainings within the departments of the hotel in order to get a better understanding of the operation.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set hotels’, which currently consists of three hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who thinks he or she is familiar with the following profile:
- HBO Hotel management;
- You are dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external guests;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English spoken and written;
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully;
- Hands-on mentality and team player;
- You have a critical eye for detail and can deal with deadlines;
- Flexible and stress resistant.
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
- Besides working at the HR department, you will experience cross training at other departments within the hotel, to get to know the hotel and your new colleagues.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com