We are looking for a multi-tasking Housekeeping Management Trainee who is responsible for ensuring cleanliness of the hotel and to deliver an excellent guest experience.
As a Housekeeping Intern you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures
A Commitment From Us:
- Manage your team to succeed guest expectations.
- Check public areas and rooms taking remedial action where necessary.
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be environmentally aware.
- Perform assigned duties as directed by department manager and direct supervisor.
A Commitment From You:
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who thinks he or she is familiar with the following profile:
- Strong guest and product awareness;
- Excellent command of English spoken and written;
- You take no shortcuts to achieve your goals;
- You take the extra moment in making decisions;
- Flexible and stress resistant
Our Joie De Vivre:
- You can benefit from our colleague room rates in the Set Hotels
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have in the hotel.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential do build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.