Internship Duty & Quality Management - From March 2020 onwards
If you are someone who has good communication skills, a hands-on mentality, a critical eye for detail, can deal with deadlines and is interested to learn more about the Conservatorium hotel, then we invite you to apply for this internship.
What are you going to do?
As the Duty & Quality Management trainee you will support the Duty & Quality manager with marketing related activities and administration. You will have a cross training in the Sales & Marketing department and taking on increasing levels of responsibility in order to fully understand the department from a variety of perspectives. Assisting with complaint handling, guest relations and creating reports for management. You will also be assisting with the organization of events, keep track of guest contact via telephone and email and independently perform targeted analyses and studies for quality purposes. The trainee position is a combination of an administrative and operational function.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set hotels’, which currently consists of three hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who is energetic, eager to learn and passionate about both the five star luxury hotel industry.
Furthermore he or she:
- Has an excellent command of English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Has HBO Level, preferably with a hospitality background;
- Is availanle for a minimum period of five months – but preferably more.
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com