Temporary Human Resources Coordinator
Our People & Development department is currently looking for a temporary HR Coordinator to support the daily operations. An eye for detail and a passion for service is a must to be successful in this challenging role. You will report directly to the HR & Recruitment Executive.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties for the human resources department;
- Assist in the full hiring process of employees;
- Help ensure payroll processes are correct;
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential;
- Support any other special projects the HR & Recruitment Executive needs assistance with;
A commitment from you:
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Good time-management
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Proficiency in basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Our Joie de Vivre:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com.