Head of Marketing & Communications
Do you want to next the next step in your career as our Head of Marketing & Communications? In this exciting role you will be responsible for overseeing all matters relating to branding, offline marketing, partnerships, public relations and all digital activity of our upperscale luxury brands.
As our Head of Marketing & Communications, you are responsible for overseeing all matters relating to branding, offline marketing, partnerships, public relations and all digital activity. In addition, you will manage all external marketing collateral, promotional materials and communications in order to promote our hotel facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way possible. You will also oversee our strategy for internal/employee marketing to ensure Conservatorium is considered one of the premier luxury hotels of choice for colleagues in the hospitality industry. Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, eloquent and detailed communication skills and extensive product knowledge are required trademarks for this position in order to successfully master the elegant communication of our hotel.
You are creative, with excellent communication and leadership skills and structured in your way of working. You have a solid understanding of hotel operational marketing, a proven-track record in public relations and brand partnerships and excited to oversee our marketing & communications department.
What are you going to do?
As Head of Marketing & Communications in the Conservatorium hotel you will work closely with our Regional Marketing team and are able to take charge of deadlines and continuously changing situations. You ensure consistency in brand and communication messages and will work closely with the management team to support business growth in all outlets of the hotel. You are able to advise internal parties with regards to the correct Marketing & Communications strategies.
- Oversee marketing & communication strategy of the hotel, including our F&B and Akasha Wellness strategies;
- Actively engage with the Commercial and Operations teams to generate potential marketing and promotional content;
- Work closely with our Regional F&B Director on all areas of F&B marketing for Conservatorium hotel;
- Create an internal marketing strategy to ensure Conservatorium is considered one of the premier luxury hotels of choice for colleagues in the hospitality industry, via social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn) and other ways;
- Formulate, develop and implement all marketing and brand communications policies & procedures;
- Effectively manage external PR agencies to ensure consistent messaging across the hotel’s various markets;
- You will protect and develop the company’s corporate image and identity in all internal and external communications;
- Undertake periodic projects in order to develop the brand, positioning and ensure marketing and communication strategies are aligned with future trends;
- Work closely with the Group Director of Digital Marketing to ensure revenue growth.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Collection’, which currently consists of 4 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London, and Jerusalem) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
As our Head of Marketing & Communications you are the expert of your respective fields and you know how to lead a team of professionals. You are commercially minded and have an eye for detail when it comes to devising the right strategy and its supporting communication and collateral. Being an ambassador of the hotel comes naturally to you, both to external and internal parties.
Furthermore you have:
- You have a minimum ‘HBO’ working level and completed education ‘Hotel School’ and/or a Marketing degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language, both verbal and written;
- Experience within marketing and communications within the hotel industry;
- Experience as a Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing within luxury hotels is a preference;
- Experience with leading a team of Marketing & Communications professionals.
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary, appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute.
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.