Guest Service Centre Agent
We are looking for a team player with a friendly but decisive voice and hands-on mentality. You would love to learn all there is about Guest Services in our hotel. You go the extra mile to answer questions correctly for our guests and our colleagues.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a Guest Service Center Agent in the Conservatorium Hotel you will be the first voice the guest will hear. You are very important in contributing to the 5 star service experience of our guests. As a highly enthusiastic team player with the ability to work under pressure you will feel at home in this environment. You role would entail:
- Answering and connecting incoming phone calls to the right guest or department;
- Answering questions and giving proactively and accurate information to our guests and colleagues;
- Handling all incoming requests, like reservations for our restaurant Taiko and the Brasserie. Proactively sell the room service menu and take room service orders from guests through HotSos system;
- Make sure of satisfying and correct complaint resolution and service recovery to our guests.
- You have excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have experience in a similar position;
- You live in or nearby of Amsterdam;
- Experience with Opera, Hotsos, Seatme, Micros is preferable.
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
The Guest Service Center is open 7 days a week between 7:00 hrs and 23:30 hrs. Your working hours will be flexible between the opening hours. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave based on a fulltime basis of 38 hours.
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.